Dorm check-in/check-out dates
|Check in||Check out
|Saturday, June 22 (4pm)||Saturday, July 20 (noon)|
What’s included in the dorms?
- A meal plan in the Dining Commons (3 meals/day)
- Standard linens, which includes two sheets, two towels, one washcloth, one pillow, one pillowcase, one blanket, and one mattress pad (no bedspread). A small bar of soap and a plastic cup are also provided. Linens can be exchanged at the conference desk.
- Daily bed-making/housekeeping is NOT provided
- All dorm buildings and rooms are air conditioned and carpeted
- Yes, but there will be a limited number of on-campus dorms available for students to share a double dorm room. Note that we are unable to accommodate partners and/or family.
- Be sure to indicate on the Online Application that you would like to apply for on-campus housing (see our Registration page for more details). Note that we will be making dorm/meal plan arrangements on a first-come, first-served basis based on when your Online Application is submitted. Priority housing arrangements will be made to the first 250 students who apply!
- Yes, a meal plan with 3 meals/day at the dining commons will be included in the overall cost of the dorms.
- Yes, but this is included in the overall price of your dorm! You’ll get 3 meals/day.
- Check-in is Saturday, June 22 at 4pm, and check-out is Saturday, July 20 at noon.
- Yes, participants will be able to purchase a meal plan through Student Housing: https://housing.ucdavis.edu/dining/meal-plans/aggie-block/.
- We are finalizing these details and hope to have a definitive answer by the end of March.
Have other questions? Check out our FAQ page!