Micro ERP Boot Camp 2019
Facilitator: Steve Luck (UC Davis Center for Mind and Brain )
Date: July 6, 2019
Location: Conference Room, UC Davis Center for Mind and Brain (267 Cousteau Place)
Space is limited so make sure to register here.
Abstract: This Micro ERP Boot Camp will be a 1-day condensed workshop version of the annual 10-day ERP Boot Camp. This version will be focused on providing language researchers with the background needed to read and critically evaluate ERP studies of language processing. No prior ERP background is necessary (but it will also be valuable for people with prior ERP experience). Topics will include:
- Experimental design and interpretation
- Filtering and time-frequency analysis
- Artifact rejection and correction
- Averaging and baseline correction
- Quantifying component amplitudes and latencies
- Statistical analysis of ERP data
Please note that seating is limited. Advanced registration is necessary. First come first served.
For directions to the CMB, see: http://mindbrain.ucdavis.edu/directions/directions-from-campus.